- Food experts are the trainers
- The book is the “plate”
- The course is Greek gastronomy
- The lesson is the tasting and pairing of the exhibitors’ products in ideal combinations
- The visitor - student receives a menu - manual
- Tasting bites are prepared by chefs, presented by the food experts with information regarding the place of origin, tradition, local people, materials, Greek gastronomy’s future.
Participation is free.
Reserve a place, selecting the desired event from the table below.
DETROP boutique 2022
Gastronomy events Greek Bites
|Saturday 2/04/2022||Sunday 3/04/2022||Monday 4/04/2022|
|13.00||Greek Bites (Trade audience)||Greek Bites (Trade audience)||Greek Bites (Trade audience)|
|14.30||Cheese & Wine (Trade audience)||Cheese & Wine (Trade audience)||Cheese & Wine (Trade audience)|
|15.00||Greek Bites||Greek Bites||Greek Bites|
|16.30||Cheese & Wine||Cheese & Wine||Cheese & Wine|
|17.00||Greek Bites||Greek Bites|
|18.00||Cheese & Wine||Cheese & Wine|
Duration / event: 60’
Participants/ event: 40 people
Trade audience: Journalists & Bloggers, Chefs & Bar tenders, Catering and Retail shop owners, X/E, F&B managers, Hosted Buyers
Sylvia – Ioanna Koumedaki
Gastronomy events organization