... dynamic and targeted at a National and International level
TIF HELEXPO is equipped with a comprehensive mixture regarding communication strategy that ensures:
- Recognisability for all its exhibitions
- High rate of attraction of targeted visitors
TIF HELEXPO uses all means of communication, such as:
- Its broad Network of associates (state agencies, financial agencies, exhibitor associations and agencies, Chambers, associations, Greek agencies situated abroad, official partners, transport means & stations, etc.)
- At extensive network of communication sponsors (television stations - radio stations, magazines and specialised websites operated by TIF-HELEXPO).
- Digital Marketing communication tools (Web - Advertising, E-newsletters, Google Display Network, Facebook, Youtube)
- Mass Media, with advertising spots and interviews on television and radio stations and in magazines and newspapers.
- Direct Marketing with the dispatch of information material and invitations to the targetaudiences that are of interest to exhibitors.
The promotion and communication of the "DETROP BOUTIQUE 2020" exhibition will be particularly dynamic, with campaigns deployed in Greece and abroad through the use of suitable and efficient media combinations .
... targeted communication strategy
"DETROP BOUTIQUE 2020" will implement a dynamic communications plan that will include all above & below the line communication actions, such as television, radio, online communication (direct web advertising, Google, etc.), press office/digital PR, social media strategy (32,000 Helexpo Facebook members), entries in specialty press and newspapers, dispatch of newsletters to the members of the established, targeted databases of TIF-HELEXPO, implementation of communication sponsors' strategy .